restaurants Berlin

Foodhopping in Berlin | Café Rosalyn / Chen Ché / Onkel Ho / The Bird

21/02/2013
Rosalyn Berlin | eating in berlin | food in berlin | berlin restaurants
Foodhopping in Berlin. Berlin has turned out to be the perfect city allowing all my favorite activities. Strolling through the city and more importantly – bar and restauranthopping. I met up with the sweet Magdalena from Hoard of Trends at the super cute Café Rosalyn  in the Kastanienallée. Afterwards Nicolas and I headed on to the nicely decorated Vietnamese restaurant and teahouse Chen Ché in Berlin Mitte having a nice cup of tea.  You need to try the Bittermelonentee – so delicious. New day, same story. After window-shopping on the Ku’Damm we passed by this cool Italian restaurant Paulo Scutarro. Of course, I needed to photograph the beautiful outdoor decoration. After our appointment we were a little bit too early to grab a burger at The Bird and decided to have a nice cup of tea at Onkel Ho before. I highly recommend you all these places and I am looking forward to my next foodhopping in Berlin. By the way, this is already the second post of my “Foodhopping”-posts which I am introducing to you now with the aim to find some great spots for you in the various cities. I hope you like them.

Chen Ché | eating in berlin | food in berlin | berlin restaurants

The bird

The bird | eating in berlin | food in berlin | berlin restaurants

The bird | eating in berlin | food in berlin | berlin restaurants

more Berlin recommendations here
photos – moi

• Reply ZxM Style-Squared Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 11:13 AM

THAT FOOD LOOKS SO YUMMY!

• Reply Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog - Girlie Blog Seattle Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 11:27 AM

Looks like such a unique place. I like the fusion of east and west.
    Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Fashion

• Reply rocking lace Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 11:35 AM

zum essen ist berlin toll. wir waren das letzte mal russisch essen. in friedrichshain. es hieß matroschka. das essen war der wahnsinn!

• Reply collected by Katja Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 02:35 PM

Wunderschöne Fotos! Da bekommt man richtig Hunger :-) … Paulo Scutarro schaut ja wirklich total einladend aus! Leider haben wir keinen vergleichbaren Italiener bei uns Wien – fatales Manko :-) … LG aus Wien, Katja

• Reply fashion-meets-art Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 03:04 PM

sieht toll aus- danke für die leckeren Eindrücke :)
    maren anita

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

• Reply Bodil Huisman Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 04:18 PM

The food looks so delicious, really love Berlin!

LOVE BO,
    PurePreciousPerfection.com

• Reply SH Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 06:20 PM

Hey! Thanks for the sweet words on my blog. I tried to reply back, but I see that you’re a no-reply blogger. If you follow the steps in this link, you’ll be able to receive replies from others:

Sheree
    The Hartungs Blog

• Reply Isidora Thursday February 21st, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Amazing! Wonna visit Berlin! :D

• Reply Karin Bausch Friday February 22nd, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Tolle Bilder, die wirklich Lust machen, diese Lokale einmal zu besuchen. Danke dafür :)

• Reply La-Melanie Friday February 22nd, 2013 at 04:35 PM

Yummi, sieht das toll aus. &lt;3

• Reply Anthea Lau Saturday February 23rd, 2013 at 01:33 AM

omg all the food pics look so good!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx

• Reply Cambria Saturday February 23rd, 2013 at 05:35 AM

Oh my gracious, that soup practically had me drooling! What amazing feasts you’ve had in Berlin!

&lt;3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

• Reply Gabi from Velvet Avenue Monday February 25th, 2013 at 02:29 PM

I love Beriln! Such a wonderful place to visit!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Check my blog Let me know! I would love it!

• Reply María Lapetiteblonde Monday February 25th, 2013 at 05:01 PM