outfits

Winter layering with a cozy oversize knit

14/02/2016
Oversize pullover Marc O'Polo, The Golden Bun | München Modeblog, German Fashion Blog, Fashionblogger, new trends

The Golden Bun | München Modeblog, German Fashion Blog, Fashionblogger, new trends      The Golden Bun | München Modeblog, German Fashion Blog, Fashionblogger, new trends

pullover – Marc O’Polo (get it here)
top – About You (here)
jeans – Tally Wjeil (here)
coat – HossIntropia (here)
boots – Ted Baker (currently on sale here & here / here)

photos – Irina / – edited by me

Cozy knit. Did your weekend also go by like a razor blade? Mine definitely did! I’ve been working on a couple of new posts during the weekend and had to study for my second last exam on Tuesday. My boyfriend and I have been ignoring Valentine’s Day really well. I hate such cheesy days! As I said, why do we need one special day to celebrate our love? Shouldn’t you do that every day?

Let’s speak about the outfit. I’ve been loving it quite relaxed lately. This has to do with going to work every day and moreover winter times are perfect to snuggle into comfortable wear. There’s no need to freeze especially when there are so many lovely sweaters on the market. I’ve become quite a Marc O’Polo lover! Although I find their pieces still super expensive but the quality is indeed great. I fell in love with this cozy oversize knit and I absolutely adore the color. Goes with nearly everything. Also, here is the second look with my new favorite distressed jeans from Tally Wjeil. Moreover, I have a feet of clay for Ted Baker shoes. Fortunately, I could restrain myself of buying high heels most of the times but these boots are definitely worth investing (also they’re on sale right now).

By the way, have you already entered my Pre-Valentine’s Day Giveaway? You can win a beauty set worth 250€ in collaboration with World Duty Free!

Wish you a evening!

• Reply Rena Sunday February 14th, 2016 at 05:51 PM

Dein Layering-Outfit finde ich mega-gelungen! Auch die Stiefeletten finde ich super – genauso wie die Jeans.
    xx Rena

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 03:59 PM

dankeschön!!!

• Reply Natali Sunday February 14th, 2016 at 05:59 PM

Perfectly layered outfit! You’re looking flawless!!

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 03:59 PM

thank you Natali!

• Reply Laura Sunday February 14th, 2016 at 06:29 PM

Hallo Vicky :) Ich finde das Outfit wuunderbar! Ich liebe solche weiten, schweren Pullover zu schmalen Jeans. Es sieht wirklcih klasse aus, vor allem die hübschen Details an den Ärmeln haben mich sofort überzeugt :) Leider ist er wirklich sehr teuer, auch wenn ich es eigentlich auch so sehe, dass eine sehr gute Qualität einen solchen Preis schon auch rechtfertigt. So einen Pullover trägt man ja auch nicht nur einen Winter lang! Mein Verlobter und haben den Valentinstag heute auch ziemlich gekonnt ignoriert, wir waren aber dafür gestern Abend zusammen essen.. :) Viel Erfolg bei deiner letzten Prüfung!

Alles Liebe, Laura // Blonde bunana

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:00 PM

dankeschön liebe Laura! wir waren dann doch Mittags in unserem Lieblings-Dumplingsladen essen, aber ohne all den Kitsch ;)

• Reply Catarina Rosegold Sunday February 14th, 2016 at 09:09 PM

Oh woow, ich bin begeistert! Tolle Figur und traumhaftes Outfit!
    Liebe Grüße,
    Catarina von http://www.catarinarosegold.com

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:00 PM

dankeschöööön!

• Reply The Fashion Panda Monday February 15th, 2016 at 11:33 AM

Very beautiful ! Love it !

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:01 PM

thank you Fashion Panda!

• Reply The Reader's Tales - A Swiss lifestyle blog Monday February 15th, 2016 at 02:26 PM

Liebe Vicky – Thanks for your travel reviews…Those pictures are absolutely lovely and make me want to travel to Berlin asap!

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:01 PM

you’re welcome! there are way more than just Berlin online :)

• Reply sand Monday February 15th, 2016 at 04:37 PM

Love the classic and comfy sweater, nice! Bonjour from FRANCE, Sand.

• Reply Julia Monday February 15th, 2016 at 05:16 PM

Wunderschönes Outfit, beige steht dir einfach so gut!

Liebste Grüße,
    Julia von Juliary

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:01 PM

dankeschön! ich mag helle Farben einfach am liebsten, besonders im Winter!

• Reply Abby Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 02:00 AM

I love this cape sweater! So beautiful and so cozy!

xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

• Reply Vicky Tuesday February 16th, 2016 at 04:02 PM

Thank you Abby!!!

• Reply favorites of the week | clarabour.de Sunday February 21st, 2016 at 03:17 PM

[…] Outfit: Diese Woche hat mir der schöne casual Look "Winter layering with a cozy oversize knit" von thegoldenbun.com sehr gut […]

• Reply Vicky Sunday February 21st, 2016 at 06:56 PM

dankeschön fürs Teilen liebe Alexandra!!!!!