Uncategorized

Travel essentials | Off to LISBON & PORTO

09/07/2016
Off to Lisbon. I’ve been travelling quite a bit in the last weeks. Still, I can’t believe that I would cross so many new travel destinations off my bucket list this year. I was in Berlin last Wednesday and Thursday with LA BIOSTHETIQUE Paris. This week I flew to Barcelona for two days at La Roca Village’s invite. And now Lisbon and Porto are calling! In fact, I’ll use my time while flying for preparing my Barcelona posts for you. We’ll spent five days in Lisbon and three days in Porto after that. Nonetheless the condition that I could fly with my boyfriend and his friend was that I would work in the mornings for my master project. Let’s see how I’ll keep that promise! I’ll try!

what to pack for Lissabon _ Sudio Sweden Vasa Bla earphones _ One Teaspoon shorts _ red fringe sandals      what to pack for Lissabon _ Sudio Sweden Vasa Bla earphones _ One Teaspoon shorts _ red fringe sandals

What I’ll bring / Barcelona haul / new wallet

Here’s a litte something of what I’ll bring to Lisbon and Porto. I’ve done quite a bit of shopping while I was in Barcelona and of course I’m brining most of this with me. I did a bit of sale shopping at Mango and the prices at La Roca Village were great too. In fact, I was looking for a small black back for a while now and the reasonable prices at the Coccinelle store convinced me of this one (190 to 108€). I’m usually super picky when it comes to all – clothing, accessories, beauty stuff and so on. Moreover, I finally found a new wallet at Longchamp (from 180 to 110€), which I couldn’t be happier about. It’s small enough to fit my mini bags and has enough space for all my cards. But I’m still looking for a cute cardholder.

above left wallet – Longchamp Honoré 404 (here)
above right hat – Asos (here) | sunglasses – Bench (here) | camisoles – Asos (here) | shorts – One Teaspoon (here / here)

shampooing / shower – Nuxe
milky oil for hair – Nuxe
suncare – Paula’s Choice
instant glow spray – Biz Buin
perfume – Etro Shantung
oil – Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse

what to pack for Lissabon _ Studio Sweden Vasa Bla earphones _ One Teaspoon shorts _ red fringe sandals      what to pack for Lissabon _ Studio Sweden Vasa Bla earphones _ One Teaspoon shorts _ red fringe sandals

above left bluetooth headphones* – Sudio Sweden Vasa BLÅ Rose Gold White (here)
above right bag – Coccinelle (here) | boho dress – Asos (similar here / here / here) | red fringe sandals – Shein (get here)

Bluetooth headphones Sudio Sweden Vasa BLÅ

Of course, I have to bring a little bit of technology. This time I only brought my big DSLR camera with me instead of carrying two cameras (I usually bring my Olympus PEN E-PL7 too). So the only new high tech object will be these great Sudio Sweden Vasa BLÅ bluetooth headphones. Perfect for flying and I don’t need to sit on my iPhone any longer and can keep it in my bag while listening to music. And now I’ll board! I’ll talk to you from Lisbon then!

get 15% off all Sudio Sweden headphones using the code “goldenbun15”

Off to Lisbon
photos – moi
*gift

• Reply Cinzia Satta Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 10:38 AM

Love this red sandals and all the sun products!
    kisses
    Cinzia

new post ” crochet barefoot sandals”

• Reply Catriona Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 02:03 PM

I love your style, that bag and wallet are gorgeous! The red sandals seem totally appropriate too!

catrionaar.blogspot.ie

• Reply Vicky Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 07:51 PM

thank you! I’ve realized now that the sandals aren’t really Lisbon made… :) The streets are so slippery!

• Reply Natali Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 03:37 PM

You’ll have lots of fun, that’s for sure!! I’m patiently waiting for the trip diaries and photos. :)
    Safe travels to you!! Also, LOVE these red shoes!

• Reply Laura Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 05:36 PM

Wow, you are sure busy traveling, so jealous haha. Good luck with your projects, can’t wait for the posts!

• Reply Leta Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 06:19 PM

I kind of adore posts like this, it’s so nice to see that others pack for their trips :) Loving those camisoles, will need to get some myself! Have a great time on your trip, looking forward to seeing a post or two from you about it :) x

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

• Reply Elisa Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 06:26 PM

So many goodies babe for ur trip babe, i am crazy for red sandals!
    kiss

• Reply Jenna Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 07:26 PM

THOSE SHOOOOES. They are incredible! Looks like you are going to have an amazing time!

xx
    scarlettandgiselle.blogspot.com

• Reply beba Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 10:21 PM

Love your shoes! ♥

BebaGottel

• Reply Sarah Sunday July 10th, 2016 at 10:50 PM

Awh, this sounds like a fantastic trip – hope you have a wonderful time! x

• Reply Radi Monday July 11th, 2016 at 01:17 AM

I love the top with the red sandals! Have fun during your travels!

• Reply Ileana Monday July 11th, 2016 at 05:52 AM

How awesome! Hope you have a great trip!
    You are definitely well prepared with amazing things :) Love those red sandals!
    xoxo

Ileana

Novelstyle Blog

• Reply Vale Monday July 11th, 2016 at 11:42 AM

Sembra proprio un viaggio da sogno e mi piacciono le tue scelte, un bacione Vicky !

Fashion and Cookies – fashion and beauty blog

• Reply Kay Thursday July 14th, 2016 at 02:29 PM

Hope you have a lovely time, hun! This is super exciting and I can’t wait to hear all about the trip and see all the gorgeous photos when you’re back. :) <3 And by the way, that pink wallet is so gorgeous! <3 Thanks for sharing x

Kay