outfits

Paisley sunset

31/08/2016

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset      paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

paisley dress asos _ elli jewelry _ elli jewellery _ shooting sunset

dress – Asos (here, similar here)
bag – Patrizia Pepe (here or get here)
sandals – Asos (old, similar here and here)
necklace – Elli Jewelry (get here)
earrings – Sur la nuage de neige
watch – Michael Kors
photos – Irina / Lola Finn – edited by me
*gift / sample

Paisley sunset. Happy humpday! I can’t believe I could wait so long before showing you these pictures that were taking two weeks ago. The evening light was just beautiful. I wanted to shoot in this exact street for a while now because I knew that the light would come so nicely. I’m absolutely in love with this easy paisley dress from Asos (which is available again). It’s just crazy how fast certain items sell out on the site. Now I know that I need to check their new stuff everyday. In fact, it happened so many times that I absolutely loved a piece but of course it was sold out. Not this time! And I finally wore my old Michael Kors ceramic watch again. White watches are looking great in summertime, aren’t they?

#lifeupdate. It’s super weird being on my own back home for a couple of weeks. In fact, my boyfriend has been on a worktrip last week and now he’s on holiday two more weeks. At least his vacation pictures are cheering me up while working. It’s such a pity that I couldn’t join because of my master project. And I keep repeating myself but I’ll be so glad as soon as it’s handed in! And one of my favorite songs, while I’m working: Vaz – Sunshine! nananana!

So much for today. I wish you a wonderful day!

• Reply MIRJAM Wednesday August 31st, 2016 at 08:41 AM

Was für ein wunderschönes Kleid! Das Licht ist einfach traumhaft – lässt die Fotos richtig strahlen!
    Liebe Grüsse Mirjam // http://www.miiju.ch

• Reply Georgia Wednesday August 31st, 2016 at 03:36 PM

This look is absolutely stunning! I love the paisley print! x

|Georgia Megan|

• Reply Annalena Thursday September 1st, 2016 at 01:27 AM

Gefällt mir sehr gut das Sommerkleid und auf den professionellen Fotos kommt es auch super gut zum Ausdruck. Besonders das Licht der Sonne bei Abendstimmung eignet sich sehr gut. Die blonden Haare glänzen nahezu wie echtes Gold. Klasse! Viele Grüße Annalena

• Reply Jil Thursday September 1st, 2016 at 10:46 AM

Den Look habe ich schon auf Instagram bewundert! So schön das licht! <3 Das Kleid steht dir wunderbar.

Liebste Grüße,
    Jil von JillePille.com

• Reply Who is Mocca? Thursday September 1st, 2016 at 04:48 PM

Was für herrliche Fotos! <3

Liebe Grüße,
    Verena von whoismocca.com

• Reply Laura Thursday September 1st, 2016 at 05:47 PM

Wunderschöne Fotos, das Licht ist ja ein Traum :) Dein Look sieht auch klasse aus, vor allem die Sandalen gefallen mir sehr :)
    Liebe Grüße, Laura // Blondebunana

• Reply Wildfire Charm Thursday September 1st, 2016 at 08:28 PM

What lovely photos and that dress is stunning on you x

• Reply Naelle Friday September 2nd, 2016 at 05:21 PM

You look Fabulous with the outfit :)

Naelle from paris..!

• Reply Rachel Saturday September 3rd, 2016 at 02:32 AM

Dress is amazing and you look gorgeous !

• Reply Tyler Sunday September 4th, 2016 at 03:09 PM

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the dress and the shoes, but the necklaces are great too. Good job choosing this street and this light! :)

x, Tyler | http://tinymisstyler.com