The new layout The Golden Bun 3.0 is finally online and I couldn’t be happier. After 7 years of blogging it was finally time to take a step further and create my own design. I was so fed up with the old ‘Rosemary’ design (sorry Solopine but so many bloggers have the same design!!). A huge thanks to Julie from munichparisstudio.com who’s realized all my ideas and for the great and quick work. For all who are searching for a great web designer – Julie is your girl!
So let me introduce you to a couple of new features!
- The front page turned more into blogazine style, where you can easily retrieve all the latest information on the blog
- You can also sign up for the newsletter now!
- There’s a new link to my new photography site – vickyklieber.com
- Find all my wedding, architecture and food photography over there!
- The outfits are finally shown in a cool archive where you can browse through summer, autumn, winter and spring looks
- The travel section is all new and you can easily navigate between the various countries and cities
- Likewise the restaurant section, where you can also choose different types of cuisine
- The design of the articles is completely new!!
- Nice header
- Easy way of editing the article
- New fonts!
- Google Maps Integration
- The mobile version is so much better! Since most of you read the blog from your mobile phone I wanted to make sure that it’s nearly the same design as if you were reading it on your computer
- Little withdraw – some of picture won’t be working on Windows Explorer! Best is to use Chrome, Safari, Firefox or else
I’m so in love with the whole new appearance! Hope you like it too! And to many more blogging years!