Finally, I’ll take you to Antibes and its coastal resort Juan-Les-Pins. Both are approximately a half hour drive away from Cannes. Our stroll started at the Port Vauban, where we went to the Le Nomad sculpture by Jaume Plensa. Later on we discovered the cute small alleys of Antibes. A crêpe on the hand couldn’t miss. Unfortunately, it wasn’t the best I’ve ever eaten but okay.
Here you’ll find more entries of our Côte D’Azur trip out of high season:
- Côte d’Azur in September #1 | day trip to Île Saint-Honorat
- Côte d’Azur im September #2 | day trip to Saint-Tropez
Did you know?
- Antibes is one of the oldest cities along the Côte d’Azur
- Pablo Picasso settled there in the 20th century. The Pablo Picasso museum is definitely worth a vist!
- In Juan-Les-Pins one of the most popular jazz festivals of France takes place – the Jazz à Juan
- The coastal resort Juan-Les-Pins was a popular spot for lots of celebrities, e.g. Marlene Dietrich, Gary Cooper, Josephine Baker or Coco Chanel
Juan-Les-Pins spreads a little LA flair along the Côte D’Azur. The small houses with a little American touch together with the high and thin palms. You can perfectly go shopping in Juan-Les-Pins. We let the afternoon fade out along the beach and watched the beautiful pink sunset. Trop beau!