The Golden Bun was founded in early 2010 with the aim to create my own platform for all my photography and passion for fashion. Starting out as a style & travel blog, it converted more and more into a lifestyle blog.
Throughout the years, I gained a lot of experience in photography, journalism, marketing and social media while I was still studying architecture full-time. After completing the studies, the blog turned into a full-time job.
Starting out as a fashion blogger, I have worked with a lot of known brands like MarcCain, Hallhuber, Bomboogie, Hunkemöller, Massimo Dutti, Navyboot, Owloon, Triumph and many more. Beauty is also one of the topics. The Golden Bun counts collaborations with La Biosthetique, Art Deco, Bobbi Brown, Douglas, Redken, Regulat and others.
Traveling has always been a huge passion and my readers followed me from Argentina, to China, to Bali, to several cities in Europe and to many other destinations. The more I travel, the happier I am. Living a year abroad in Paris opened up a whole new chapter on the blog. The city of lights will always remain in my heart. After leaving the city, frequent visits followed. I can be considered as a true insider when it comes to Paris and I discovered many hidden gems.
- Promotion trip with the Laax tourism board, January 2017
- Promotion trip with the Okinawa Prefectural Government, February 2017
- Promotion trip with the Thailand tourism board, April 2017
- Promotion trip with the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, April 2017
- Promotion trip with MS Europa 2, May 2017
- Promotion trip with Discover Greece, June 2017
- Promotion trip with Flims tourism board, July 2017
- Promotion trip with Long Beach Mauritius, August 2017
I think my ability of capturing special travel moments and the sense to convey emotions through my photography developed quite well over the years. Also, you‘ll find weekly restaurant recommendations from various cities, mostly Munich, Paris and Berlin up here on the blog.
Today I live in Berlin & South Tyrol and work as a freelance blogger, wedding & restaurant/food photographer, social media consultant and architect.
Thank you for your visit!