Paris restaurants Paris

Restaurants in Paris | Hôtel du Nord

05/04/2013
Hôtel du Nord. This is one of the places I’ve always wanted to try out in Paris. It lies next to the Canal Saint-Martin. In the late 1800s it was used to be a meeting point for workers and also Marcel Carné’s film “Hôtel du Nord” was filmed there. We went there for a little brunch, they offer on weekends. For a little supply you can add some oysters as well – so delicious. The starters range from 7-14,50€, main courses from 15-29€ and desserts from 7,50-9,00€.

Bon appetit!

Restaurants in Paris | Hôtel du Nord Paris Eating Guide, Essen in Paris, Eating in Paris, Paris Food      Restaurants in Paris | Hôtel du Nord Paris Eating Guide, Essen in Paris, Eating in Paris, Paris Food

Hôtel du Nord

102 Quai de Jemmapes – 75010 Paris

find more Paris recommendations here

photos – moi

• Reply Kristina D Friday April 5th, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Lovely Pictueres!
    Fashion-Beauty-by-Kristina

• Reply martinealison Friday April 5th, 2013 at 03:11 PM

Je ne connais pas cet établissement, mais je sais avoir passé un excellent moment en me promenant vers le canal Saint Martin l’été dernier lors de mon séjour à Paris.
    Merci pour ce joli partage photographique.
    Gros bisous à vous.

• Reply Ai Friday April 5th, 2013 at 03:26 PM

The food looks so good! And I like the atmosphere of the restaurant too!!

• Reply Lona Friday April 5th, 2013 at 05:56 PM

The place looks charming, the food looks delicious. Great photos my dear, thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    Lona

• Reply SincerelySammie Friday April 5th, 2013 at 06:02 PM

Okay, seriously, you make me want to pack my bags NOW and leave for Paris. Like I said, I’ve never been before! So thanks for all of these great recs!

• Reply Rachel Friday April 5th, 2013 at 07:50 PM

Oh, you are making me miss Paris! Putting this on my list of places to try there x

• Reply Silvia Postolatiev Saturday April 6th, 2013 at 03:25 PM

Very interesting post sweety,

Check my latest post about blogging tips!

Kisses from Bucharest,

Silvia

• Reply Mary Monday April 8th, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Oh, Lovely!!! I was sitting on those chair exacly one month ago… Nostalgia.. You should try to get a table there on a friday or saturday evening, the atmosphere and the music is magic. Lots of young people enjoying the night or friends sharing a big birthday dinner. The food is delish. Don´t drink the wine by glass, it´s not good, try a bottle instead ;)

• Reply Tini Sunday April 14th, 2013 at 06:42 PM

Oah oysters! I’m craving ….