Paris restaurants Paris

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

28/06/2013
Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café
The Broken Arm Café. A friday without a FoodFriday can’t be missing. Therefore, it was time to tick another point from my list. I’ve wanted to have lunch at the Broken Arm Café for a while now and decided to meet up with two of my friends there today. For those who think that Paris only got French cafés with terraces in front with their cute tiny tables are wrong. There are some really cool spots that have a great interior design with a nice concept behind – like the café of The Broken Arm. I’d already spotted some food-pictures on their Instagram-account (@thebrokenarm | yes, call me addicted!), which looked so mouthwatering. They are changing the menu daily, so it is always a surprise what they serve. I highly recommended the Blueberry-Cheesecake. After the perfect lunch you can combine it with a visit of their store next door. I’ve already shown you my impressions in this post.

Wish you a wonderful Friday & a nice weekend!

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café      Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

Restaurants in Paris | The Broken Arm Café

The Broken Arm Café

12 Rue Perrée, 75003 Paris
plates between 6-15€ | drinks 2-5€

find more Paris recommendations here

photos – moi

• Reply fashion-meets-art Friday June 28th, 2013 at 03:16 PM

ich mag deine restaurantbesuche immer so gerne! so schön!
    alles liebe u hab ein tolles we :)

FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

• Reply Vicky | The Golden Bun Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 06:25 PM

danke du Liebe :) ich mag die auch am Liebsten :) hehe!
      schönes Wochenende!

• Reply Beauty Follower Friday June 28th, 2013 at 03:47 PM

Such a cosy place with many yummy plates!

• Reply Claudina Friday June 28th, 2013 at 04:14 PM

Nice pics!

• Reply Julie Friday June 28th, 2013 at 05:54 PM

wow, die bilder sind ja so wunderschön!! sieht aus, wie aus einem glossy magazin raus ;) toll. xo j.

• Reply CoutureTrend Jessica Friday June 28th, 2013 at 07:02 PM

Bellissime queste foto!

• Reply Male Friday June 28th, 2013 at 08:21 PM

Amazing!!!

• Reply True Friday June 28th, 2013 at 08:28 PM

Vicky, u always have the greatest ideas on restaurants and such! I’m headin paris in august, do u have some suggestions for me where to go for dinner? I love every type of food except seafood. Thanks in advance! xoxo

• Reply Vicky | The Golden Bun Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 06:27 PM

Heey…
      my favorites are:
      best Entrecôte – Le Relais de L’Entrecôte ♥
      best Crêpes – Crêperie Josselin ♥ oder Breizh Café
      best asian cuisine – Suan Thai ♥, Le Pacifique, Cyclo
      best gourmet kitchen – Les Fables de La Fontaine♥, Les Violons d’Ingres, Restaurant Auguste
      best brunch – Marcel ♥, Le Basile, KONG und Eggs&CO ♥
      best falafel – As du Falafel ♥

• Reply True Sunday June 30th, 2013 at 10:10 PM

thanks so much for the reply! definitely writing these down!

• Reply Carmen Friday June 28th, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Was für tolle Bilder! Ich kann es gar nicht erwarten wieder nach Paris zu gehen ;)
    xx

• Reply the chilicool Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 01:34 AM

Che posto delizioso!!!

Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video outfit YOUTUBE
    Kiss

• Reply Laura Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 02:53 AM

Hi dear, your blog is amazing, it inspires me so much and I love all of your posts..such an amzing style!! Why don’t you have a look on my blog, I’ve just launched an amazing sponsored giveaway by persunmall clothing, there are such great prizes and a very few people are now joied..if you want to know something more here’s the link:

• Reply Anja Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 09:43 AM

Ich liebe es einfach, deine Restaurant Tipps und Eindrücke vom Essen. Schade nur, dass es bei mir solche tollen Restaurants nirgends gibt..
    Liebe Grüße, Anja

• Reply Vicky | The Golden Bun Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 06:28 PM

ja da ist Paris echt klasse drin!! freu mich jetzt dann aber auch wieder München auszukundschaften!!

• Reply Rosalinda Tjioe Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 04:00 PM

These photos are great! I wish I can visit there soon! xx

• Reply Coco Colo Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 04:38 PM

Tolle Fotos und wunderbares Café :)
    Sieht sehr gemütlich und nach leckeren Kleinigkeiten aus!

• Reply Stefanie Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 05:55 PM

Schöne Bilder, die Tische mit den Stühlen erinnern mich irgendwie an alte Schulbänke :) Das Essen sieht auch richtig lecker aus!

• Reply Vicky | The Golden Bun Saturday June 29th, 2013 at 06:28 PM

jaaa das hab ich auch gedacht, als ich das erste Mal da war. sind auch bestimmt Schulbänke :) v.a. weil die auch so schmal sind!