Maxwell Scott Bags FleroS What makes a good travel bag?
Clearly, the quality, the shape and the comfort! My Maxwell Scott Bags Flero S has been travelling a lot with me lately – on a weekend trip to Hamburg, as hand luggage to Croatia and Mallorca. I’m super satisfied with its quality as it is sturdy and keeps the interior intact.
The Maxwell Scott Bags products are manufactured in the heart of Tuscany
Maxwell Scott Bags offers a 25 year warranty on its products
The FleroS consists of full leather (thickest and the uppermost layer of cow skin)
The brand attaches great importance to vegetable tanned leather, which is a complicated method with a 200-year tradition
It holds 17 liters, weighs 2.1 kg, having a practical interior and exterior pocket
costs € 461
Always with me
The bag holds up plenty of space but not too much. That’s good indeed good because I always tend to pack way too much. The frequent packing and unpacking of the last trips was a little training and I improved myself. No matter where or how short I travel, I always carry these things with me:
- My Macbook (I love to type my texts and work while I’m on the road)
- My Canon 6d with 1-2 lenses (I’m always angry when I leave the good camera at home)
- My Olympus Pen E-PL7 (for quick snapshots and Instagram photos)
- A mobile battery for multiple charges (I no longer leave the house without my charger because my phone discharges way too quickly)
- Charging cable for Macbook and iPhone
- toiletry bag and a beauty case in travel format (the bag is always in reach in my bathroom)
My favorite Travel look
I love it cozy when I’m traveling. My mom has always pointed out that we always should wear long pants for any trips. I still follow that advice. Paired with cozy sneakers, like this lace model from Superga and a cozy cardigan. I rarely wear scarves and always need to remind myself of bringing one. The aircon in airplanes is way too strong most of the times.