outfits

Still summer

11/09/2016
chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals

chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals

chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals      chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals

chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals

chicwish embroidered maxi dress _ coccinelle bag _ bcbg maxazria sandals

dress* – Chicwish (get here / similar)
bag – Coccinelle
sandals – BCBGMAXAZRIA
nailpolish – OPI Kerry Blossom
pearl ring rosé – Yana Nesper
pearl ring white – Eve’s Jewellery

photos – Bastian Ramoser Photography – edited by me
*gift / sample

Still summer. The weather couldn’t be more perfect the last days – sunshine, hot temperatures and great chilly nights. The closer I come to the end of my master project the more I just want to go out during the nights, meet up with people and enjoy my evenings. But there are only three weeks left and I definitely need to speed up to the fullest now. Therefore, I have a quick look for you I’ve worn to an event this week. I’m absolutely in love with this gorgeous chicwish embroidered maxi dress and I’ve gotten so many compliments for it.

Have a great Sunday evening!

• Reply Rena Sunday September 11th, 2016 at 07:40 PM

Ich bin auch sehr glücklich über den überraschenden Sommer, den wir zur Zeit haben :) Und Du siehst einfach perfekt aus, in Deinem wunderbaren Kleid!
    xx Rena

• Reply Leta Sunday September 11th, 2016 at 07:53 PM

Gorgeous dress! I love how you look and how warm it still is :)

-Leta | The Nerdy Me

• Reply Natali Sunday September 11th, 2016 at 08:13 PM

Looking absolutely charming and so girly in this romantic dress! :)

• Reply Melanie Sunday September 11th, 2016 at 08:31 PM

Wow, das Kleid ist der Hammer! So schön luftig sieht es aus und passt meiner Meinung nach perfekt zum Sommer :-*

viele liebe Grüße
    Melanie / http://www.goldzeitblog.blogspot.de

• Reply Neri Sunday September 11th, 2016 at 08:41 PM

Das Kleid ist so schön!

Neri

• Reply Amber Shannon Monday September 12th, 2016 at 05:32 AM

Such a stunning dress! I love the pink, embroidered detail!

Amber
    All the Cute

• Reply Sophia Monday September 12th, 2016 at 11:54 AM

Das Kleid steht dir wirklich toll und die Bilder sind sooo schön! Ein bisschen Boho-Feeling in der Jetset-Version :).
    Liebst,
    Sophia

• Reply Joyce Tuesday September 13th, 2016 at 05:28 AM

What a cute dress! I’ve been looking for a cute maxi for a while, and this looks like the perfect transition-to-fall dress!

Characters & Carry-ons

• Reply K.C Tuesday September 13th, 2016 at 04:10 PM

Omg your dress is so lovely!! And I love your nailpolish, goes so well with the overall look. Such stunning pictures as well <3

istylelooks.blogspot.com

• Reply Rachel Friday September 16th, 2016 at 12:26 PM

I LOVE your dress, you look stunning

• Reply Stephanie Monday September 19th, 2016 at 12:33 AM

Love your dress. You look gorgeous!!

• Reply Alexandra Saturday October 1st, 2016 at 06:54 PM

So ein schönes Outfit <3 Das Kleid steht dir einfach so gut.

Liebe Grüße