more Food recommendations travel

Restaurants in Marrakech | lunch at NOMAD

09/12/2016
lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco
Nomad. Whenever I see interesting places on Instagram I screenshot them immediately. Of course, I had screenshotted the one or other thing before. However, I didn’t plan much more for our trip to Marrakech. Also, I knew that my mom was traveling with me and she was never unprepared. One thing was high on both of our lists – a lunch at Nomad Restaurant.

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

Nomad

Nomad is a cute restaurant in the city centre in the middle of the Souks. You’ll get such a nice view over the city from their terraces. Not to mention that the whole location was so instagrammable. As soon as we got there, we were lucky to get a table on one of their terraces. The restaurant inside was empty but was so packed when we left. There are two terraces and we got a place on the middle one. In my opinion, the view from the middle terrace is even better as from the upper one.

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

Since we had an extended breakfast in the morning at AnaYela we weren’t so hungry. Therefore, we only went for some light starters – a delicious Pastilla and the Mezze Plate (both 70 MAD – 6,5€). Along with a delicious smoothie (25 MAD – 2,5€) I was one happy person. The main dishes also looked very tasty!

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco      lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

One thing has never occurred to me in my whole foodblogger career. At Nomad the restaurant owner came to us and asked if I was a blogger. We were chatting for a bit and he said that he was happy to read about his restaurant on my blog. At the end we got a little blogger discount, which was a nice gesture.

I hope you liked this restaurant recommendation and I wish you a wonderful day!

lunch nomad marrakech eating in marrakech foodguide morroco

Lunch at Nomad

1, Derb Aajrane, Rahba Kedima, Marrakesch

photos – © Vicky Klieber

• Reply Sibaritismos de Inma Friday December 9th, 2016 at 07:47 PM

que maravilla de viaje y de post

• Reply Vicky Saturday December 10th, 2016 at 08:51 AM

gracias!!

• Reply Patricia Saturday December 10th, 2016 at 10:42 AM

Ohhhh da werd ich auf jeden Fall hingehen, wenn ich Ostern in Marrakesch bin!!

Liebe Grüße
    Patricia

• Reply Gabrielle Saturday December 10th, 2016 at 06:37 PM

The outdoor dining area of Nomad looks like a beautiful respite from the rush of the streets below – the bench seating and parasols make it such an inviting space! Wonderful photography, by the way.

aglassofice.com
    x

• Reply yona Sunday December 11th, 2016 at 06:01 AM

Wow, I have never been to Nomad before. The decor looks absolutely stunning.
    All the photos look amazing and the beautiful view from the middle terrace and the food!!!
    You are so lucky to have the opportunity to catch such a wonderful experience!

S T Y L E B L O G

• Reply Prints And Roses Sunday December 11th, 2016 at 07:06 AM

nice!

Inspirational and stylish wall art for your home!

• Reply bekleveer Sunday December 11th, 2016 at 12:18 PM

I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.
    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

xoxo

• Reply Ina Apple Tuesday December 13th, 2016 at 08:35 PM

Das Nomad habe ich auch besucht und fand es auch superlecker! Und die Aussicht auf den Gewürzplatz und Marrakesch von der Terrasse aus ist einfach schön…
    Liebe Grüße, Ina