– Nasi Campur + Urap-Urap Chicken
– refreshing juices for 10,000 IDR – 1€ every day
– once in a while you’re craving western food
– delicious lime juice while enjoying the sunset
– Chicken Sate
– pineapple + watermelon juice
– Chicken Parapek + Pelecing Kangkung
Bali September 2014
mehr von meinem Bali Abenteuer hier
- NASI CAMPUR – rice with various kinds of vegetables and a fried egg on top
- URAP-URAP CHICKEN – various vegetables with a delicious coconut sauce
- CHICKEN SATE – roasted chicken on a spit with peanut sauce
- PELECING KANGKUNG – one of the spiciest dishes I had so far consisting of water spinach with a hot chili sauce and rice
- CHICKEN PARAPEK – super delicious dish with beans, carrots and chicken and a light spicy sweet sauce.
We also had some Western food and tried the Italian restaurant BIBA which was such a delusion. The noodles were cooked way to long and all in all, it was nothing special. Same for the burger. Therefore, I highly recommend trying out more Indonesian food.
Mehr of Bali gibt es beim nächsten Mal!