Advertisement / Anzeige*
for the face
- LA BIOSTHETIQUE Belavance Glow Base – one of my favorite make up primers because it’s super light and refreshing on your face.
- Smashbox Camera ready BB Cream concealer – I’ve been using this concealer since last Christmas and it’s still not empty. I am still totally happy with it and it makes me fresh in the morning.
- Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 – I read so many good things about this new foundation from Bobbi Brown that I was really curious to try it. It didn’t let me down – great consistency, I love the smell of it and doesn’t paste my face.
- Alverde eyebrow pencil – one of my latest buys from the drugstore. I’ve read on a beauty blog recently that she always starts with draging her eyebrows first. So do I! Gives you a complete other look already in the morning. When I was younger I’ve never thought about my eyebrows and how it would change my face. Darker eyebrows make it a lot more edgy which I love.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Luminizing Primer – I’ve never used it as a make up base because of it’s glittery consistency. I love to use it as a highlighter and creates you a great glimmer on your cheeks.
- T.LeClerc Brun Caravage – I think it was another Bobbi Brown product which I came across which made me love cream eyeschadows so much. That one slightly darker. I love this one from T. LeClerc a lot too and it’s perfect for everyday.
- LA BIOSTHETIQUE grey liquid eyeliner – I’ve been using black eyeliner since The Hills came out and I adored Lauren Conrads oh so perfect lid line. But have you every tried a grey one? I love it even better because it isn’t as strong as the black one and has a really elegant touch.
for the nails
- LONDONTOWN Lady Duck – I gave normal polish another try. A friend of mine swears on OPI but I found some new magic. The ones from LONDONTOWN are indeed great. Lakur stands from their long-lasting line, which I absolutely love. Not only for their colors but also for the fact that they are vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free.
- OPI Two Wrongs Don’t Make a Meteorite – who doesn’t love a little bit of glitter? I’m not a fan of glittery nailpolish, the ones that you won’t be able to take off again – if you understand what I mean. On the other hand I really love this one from OPI having small glitters that you can add on any color and will look great. Bring on that holiday season!
for the hair
However, your perfect Christmas look isn’t completed without the perfect hair styling. Irresistible Me is very known in the US for their hair extensions but a lot of people don’t know its great hair wand. The set contains eight different barrel attachments. That’s probably why it took me so long to test them all and to finally give you feedback. My favorite one right now is the 13/25mm one, which I also used for this style.
By the way, my arms always hurt so much after curling my hair that I came up with this technique leaning the curling wand (without burning your calf) on my head. Also, the curls are already in the right direction. Try it!
Note: you’ll probably need an adapter for Europe if you are going to order it from the US. Click here for more information!
And last but not least here’s my holiday nail look – the OPI polish looks definitely great on any colour. Next time I’ll try it on nude!
I hope you liked this Christmas inspiration & have a wonderful day!